Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Outdoor Art Show this May

I just found out last night that I have been accepted into my first outdoor Art Festival. I'll be participating in Arts in the Park in Richmond, VA in early May:
Location: Byrd Park, Richmond Virginia
Saturday, May 6, .....11AM to 6PM
Sunday, May 7,.....11AM to 5PM

I will be posting more information about this show as the time draws a little closer. This is my first ever outdoor art exhibit, as I normally show in art galleries. But since I live in Richmond I thought it would be a way to meet more of the local audience here and test the waters to see if I liked showing in this kind of venue.

I don't have my tent or panels or anything yet. I figured I would worry about that if I got accepted. Time to start shopping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Young said...

Hey back!
Be sure to bring lots of sunshine if you come. Perfect weather would be nice :-)

2:43 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home