Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yesterday I put the finishing touches on the painting below. Sometimes they come together so nicely that they seem to paint themselves. I love when that happens! This is a scene of the countryside just south of Siena that we explored one fine day. I have been wanting to paint this scene for a while but haven't gotten around to it before now. It is soaking wet, but if it dries in time I may include it in my show in Greenville. I love this scene so much that I may even paint another version of it even larger. It measures 24" x 30" and is done with gallery wrap:

Here is a shot from the side:


For more information about this painting, check out my website under the Italian Landscapes section.

Jennifer Young, Vibrant Landscapes
www.jenniferyoung.com
Contact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home